You may send a Photo card either by uploading a photo from your system or import photos from Facebook and send them as ecards.
To send a Photo card by uploading a photo from your system, follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.123greetings.com/photo_car d.html
2. Click on the “Upload...
Photo card provides you with an interface to upload/ import photo and send as ecard. Photos you have uploaded or imported are kept in our highly secure servers which can only be accessed by you or by the Photo card recipient.
Since you are permitting 123Greetings.com to import photos from 3rd party sites like Facebook, 123Greetings.com need to get the authorization from them to get access to your personal photos. If you do not authorize, then 123Greetings.com won’t get access to your personal photos in external sites...
To de-authorize 123Greetings.com from importing photos from Facebook, follow these instructions.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Go to "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on “Edit Settings” link present beside “Apps and Websites”.
4. Click on “Edit Settings” button present beside...