I entered a wrong Anniversary Date for a contact. How do I edit it?

Article ID: 190
Last updated: 29 Aug, 2018

You can edit the Date of Anniversary of an unregistered contact by following these instructions:

Login to 123Greetings Connect.

- Click on "My Address Book" tab. 

- Expand the link for the option “All My contacts”.

- Click on the "Edit" link located beside the contact you wish to edit.

- Enter the correct Date of Anniversary and click on the “Save” button.

You can also enter/ update the “Date of Anniversary” field from “My Reminders” Page.

Note: If your contact is already registered with 123Greetings Connect then you cannot edit his/ her Date of Anniversary.

This article was:   Helpful | Not helpful Report an issue

Article ID: 190
Last updated: 29 Aug, 2018
Revision: 1
Views: 1550
Comments: 0
print  Print pdf  Export to PDF email  Subscribe email  Email to friend share  Share pool  Add to pool comment  Add comment
Prev     Next
Can I schedule an anniversary ecard for a contact whose...       Photo Card