To send an invitation you have to create an event you are planning to organize like birthdays, wedding, anniversary etc. You can create an event for your invitation by following these instructions:
- Login to your account.
- Click on the “My Invites” tab.
- Click on the “Create an Invitation” tab.
- Choose type of event from the dropdown, and select the invitation template of your choice.
- Click on the “Enter Event Details” button.
- Enter all the mandatory fields like Event Name, Date/Time, Address, City, State, Zip, Country and Message.
- You may select the contacts from either your existing 123Greetings Connect Address Book, Import from other sources including Yahoo!, Gmail, and AOL etc or opt to add contacts manually. Select as many contacts you wish to invite.
- You can make one or few of the invitees as Co-Hosts of the event, just by clicking on “Make Co-Host” link beside the invitees selected. (This link will appear only for an invitee who is already registered with 123Greetings Connect).
- Click here to learn more about Co-host.
- Enter your personalized message in the message box.
- Click on “Send Invite” button.
a) If you opt to get RSVP email notifications, you will get emails as and when the invitees respond to your invitation.
b) If you opt for Weekly summary email, you will get a weekly update with invitee’s responses.
c) You can also schedule a reminder to the guests who has not responded to your invite just by selecting the option ” Schedule reminder to guests not yet responded [No of days] before the event".
That’s it. You are done! Your Invitations will be sent as scheduled to all the invitees.