To de-authorize 123Greetings.com from importing photos from Facebook, follow these instructions.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Go to "Privacy Settings".
3. Click on “Edit Settings” link present beside “Apps and Websites”.
4. Click on “Edit Settings” button present beside “Apps you use”.
5. Click on Delete (X) button present beside the “123Greetings Card” application.
Note: De-authorizing 123Greetings.com will result in getting 123Greetings’ Facebook Application uninstalled. Hence, if you are an existing user of our Facebook application, you won’t be able to access the greetings card application and send ecards to your Facebook contacts unless you re-install it. To re-install the application go to https://apps.facebook.com/greeting_cards/